วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Stop Love Love ...




When I met you girl my heart went knock knock
Now them butterflies in my stomach won't stop stop

And even though it's a struggle love is all we got
And we gon' keep keep climbing to the mountain top




* Your world is my world *
And my fight is your fight
My breath is your breath
And your heart .




6116d6a769d7e34a8046599e91c


โลกของคุณ คือ โลกของผม
และการแข่งขันของผมก็เพื่อคุณ
ลมหายใจของผม คือ ลมหายใจของคุณ
และหัวใจของคุณ..


And girl you're my one love, my one heart
My one life for sure
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you) ผมรักคุณ
I'ma tell you one time
(Girl, I love, girl I love you)



You look so deep, you know that it humbles me

You're by my side, them troubles them not trouble me
Many have called but the chosen is you
Whatever you want shawty I'll give it to you


คุณดูดีมาก นั่นคือสิ่งที่ผมต้องเจียมตัว
คุณเลือกอยู่ข้างผม ความทุกข์ของพวกเขาไม่ใช่ของผม
ใครๆก็เรียกคุณ แต่คนที่เลือกคือคุณ
สาวน้อยผมจะหามาให้คุณ ทุกสิ่งที่คุณต้องการ




She makes me happy
I know where I'll be
Right by your side
'Cause she is the one '


เธอทำให้ผมมีความสุข
ผมรู้แล้วว่าจะอยู่ตรงไหน
ผมจะอยู่เคียงข้างคุณ

‘เพราะคุณคือที่หนึ่ง’




รูปสวย น่ารัก glitter emoticon www.yenta4.com




1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You look so deep, you know that it humbles me.
    คุณดูดีมาก นั่นคือสิ่งที่ผมต้องเจียมตัว ..??

    ไม่ตรงเลยนะเตง ^^

    ใช่ ..คนที่กุเลือกก็คือมึง 55
    ถึงจะมีผ่านมาอีกซักกี่คน ก็เลือกแค่มึง :))

    รักป่านคนเดียว♥

    ตอบลบ

วัน เดือน ปี :) P & P Forever ❤

YOU BELONG WITH ME.

癲噹 @ 貓室 (din-dong) :P